improve your clinical trial retention rates while increasing study access and diversity. Clincierge reduces the emotional, logistical, and financial barriers to clinical trial participation, enabling patients to access life-changing and potentially lifesaving new treatment options.
Our high-touch patient concierge services include but are not limited to, individualized air and rail ticketing, hotel and housing accommodations, payment and reimbursement processes, and ongoing patient, family, and caregiver support. Our services reduce the emotional and financial stressors related to travel and out-of-pocket expenses related to clinical trial participation. We address unique patient and caregiver needs, and the many demands complex trial designs place on participants and their families, building custom solutions to specific study-related problems. Our multilingual, in-country Clincierge Coordinators provide seamless logistical support for patients, their families, and caregivers.
From initial patient enrollment in a Clincierge-supported study to trial completion, they offer much-needed emotional support and personalized communications each step of the way. This concierge level of patient support assists trial sponsors, CROs, and research institutions in managing the cost and duration of their clinical trials. Clincierge’s value-added services not only enhance patient recruitment and improve retention, but they also relieve clinical research associates, clinical investigators, and other study sponsors and trial site personnel from time-consuming patient logistics. Our services enable study staff to prioritize patient care and focus on study outcomes. We reduce clinical trial administrative costs and streamline patient payments and reimbursements through our efficient online portal.
Índice del articulo
Who We Are
Clincierge is a vibrant team of industry experts deeply rooted in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to providing exceptional patient concierge services for clinical trial participants and their caregivers. Our full-time employees and Clincierge Coordinators span the globe, working collaboratively to ensure a patient-centric clinical trial experience.
Location: United States
Clincierge, a Greenphire company, is on a mission to support patients in clinical trials worldwide. The key to our success is our collaborative and innovative environment. We are always looking for new ways to invent solutions to ensure the clinical trial process is easier with personalized concierge services.
Our patients come from all walks of life, and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because its the right thing to do, but because we recognize that it is the unique contributions of our people that drives our success.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the Study Implementation Team to ensure efficient operation of the department through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The Administrative Assistant may also assist the Global Client Services department where needed .
We work in a collaborative and supportive environment which recognizes individual accomplishments and provides opportunity for continuous personal and professional growth. Our gracious and attentive people are empathetic advocates who bring the best of genuine hospitality and trust to the clinical trial community and those it serves.
Celebrating Diversity at Clincierge
Ensuring diversity is engrained in our culture, Clincierge is dedicated to equity and inclusion. We believe our success is because of our team’s diverse professional and cultural backgrounds. Diversity is key to creating innovative solutions and strategies to support clinical trial patients. While our headquarters are based in Philadelphia, we have a diverse global footprint, supporting trials in over 40 countries worldwide. Our corporate culture values inclusion, as diversity fuels innovation.
What you’ll do:
- Schedule and attend meetings, prepare agendas and deliver meeting minutes
- Prepare agenda and presentation materials for study Kick-Off Meetings
- Process country-specific changes to Patient Facing Documents
- File document approvals and other finalized study documents
- Set up project specific phone lines and emails
- Update projects in CRM to match scope of services
- Create and update study trackers
- Create and update studies in proprietary study management software
Global Client Services Support as needed
- Support roll out of new technologies
- Create and distribute specialized reporting as needed
- Draft communications
- Prepare agenda for Departmental Meeting, take & distribute minutes
- Request signatures for documentation
- Update CRM as needed
- Maintain files
What you need:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an administrative role
- Well-developed proficiency in desktop applications including MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Perks of Working at Clincierge:
- Competitive salary ($55-60k)
- 100% remote organization
- 401(k) with employer contribution
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits coverage
- Generous PTO
- Opportunities to have a direct impact on our culture through committees like DEI and Engagement